If purchasing scissors from our store a few key things to remember…
We want you to like the scissors as much as we do.
If there is any problem with your scissors, simply email us email@example.com
and return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, or replacement, your choice.
All scissors are sent free shipping within Australia.
All scissors have 24 months minimum warranty, more if stated in the listing.
PURCHASE TERMS / WARRANTIES
TERMS OF SALE
PRICING, AVAILABILITY & ASSEMBLY
DISCOUNT CODES & PROMOTIONS
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Descriptions are provided for each item, and in many cases numerous photos. If you need further information, you must request in advance before purchasing.
- If you have very specific requirements with colour or design, size or other specifications, you must contact us to specifically advise your requirements in writing prior to purchasing. We suggest that you also email these, and also include them in the notes in your order, and we can provide written acknowledgment to ensure that your requirements can be satisfied.
- Whilst great efforts have been made to ensure we have excellent details in the product description, some photos may be for illustration purposes only, and the exact design and colours may vary due to upgraded model, factory changes, or other reasons. Further photos can be requested, and we shall assist where possible. If you require further confirmation or details, please ensure this is undertaken prior to purchasing
- If you have any questions, kindly contact us prior to purchase.
- Items are requested to be returned within a reasonable time frame.
Any additional or reasonable expenses must be approved in writing by All Salon Supplies. Please contact us in relation to this, prior to incurring any expenses.
We would like to promote freight insurance to you, however we understand that under new financial services legislation, this may be seen as promoting a financial product, for which we are not licenced. As such, freight warranty must be requested by yourself. Not promoted by our office. This is not advice and does not take into account your personal circumstances.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take freight warranty before you order. You should also make sure that you have evidence in writing from our office that your transit is covered by transit warranty to protect against damage during transit.
If you have taken freight warranty, this covers the cost of the replacement item, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, it does not cover freight costs of a replacement item to be sent to you. This is why it is critical that you do not sign the courier con note until you have checked your items have arrived safe from any damage. You understand that the freight warranty covers the replacement item, but you may be responsible for the freight costs to get the replacement item to you. If a replacement item is not in stock, or you are not willing to pay the freight cost for the replacement item, then you will be refunded your purchase price only, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, not the freight cost as this was already fully completed with the freight company when you signed the courier con note.
Items are generally subject to a 12 month warranty from the day of receipt of goods, unless otherwise specified in the product listing, or additional warranty is purchased at time of purchase.
The customer must provide proof of purchase and disclose details of any issues you have experienced with our warrantable product. *^ To the maximum extent permitted by law, our warranty covers repair or replacement of the faulty item, where possible, or a refund of your purchase price, excluding any freight costs.
How to return your item:
1. Contact our company via email to email@example.com We shall evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. To the maximum extent permitted by law, freight costs shall be at your expense, however can assist with you by recommending a courier, or as otherwise agreed in writing by All Salon Supplies.
2. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your customer details are clearly displayed on the return packaging.
3. As soon as the return has been received and inspected, a replacement product will be shipped, where possible. To the maximum extent permitted by law, or as otherwise agreed in writing, you shall be responsible for the freight cost of the replacement item. It shall not be shipped until freight is paid by yourself.
- The return must be received by All Salon Supplies within a reasonable time period
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by All Salon Supplies, or as otherwise agreed in writing.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies shall not be responsible for freight costs to or from our warehouse for changes of mind.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies Pty Ltd is not responsible for items damaged during transit. We recommend you take out transit warranty or insurance (speak to your insurance broker) for this.
- If a refund is to be issued, to the maximum extent permitted by law, it shall be for the item purchase price only, not freight or insurance costs to the extent permitted by law. A refund can only be issued once the original item has been returned in the original packing to our Sydney warehouse, or as otherwise agreed in writing. We shall do our best to assist you here.
ADDITIONAL TERMS OF PURCHASE
- By proceeding to view our website, and purchase from All Salon Supplies Pty. Limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Whilst great care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item description or pictures are unintentional. As a registered Australian business owner in business, you should contact our office to specify your exact requirements prior to purchase.
- Note most goods sold by All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd are specialised products designed for hairdressing and beauty salons, sold business to business.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The owner of this website is All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd ABN 40 129 026 017.
- Any reference to All Salon Supplies is to the company.
- Address: 1-7 Mann St, Chatswood, NSW 2067
- Postal address: PO Box 486, Crows Nest, NSW 1585
** Unless otherwise specified under ACL, ACCC or other mandatory guidelines for trade in Australia
*^ Warrantable Products include an expressly stated period of cover in item description. If not, the maximum warranty is 12 months from day of delivery.